Peachey Contracting may only collect, use and disclose your information for the following:
• Verify who you are
• Provide you with our services
• Assist in ongoing support relating to our services
• Understand all your email and other e-commerce needs
• Determine your eligibility for our services
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements
• Deliver to you an exemplary level of service
• Making payments for the services you have with us
Peachey Contracting may share your information with its employees and service providers in accordance with maintaining its relationship with you including advising you of Services you may be interested in. We may contact you by email, phone, and mail or through your account. You may opt out in receiving marketing offers from Peachey Contracting.
Collecting Your Personal Information and Verifying You
Peachey Contracting will collect personal information from you to provide access to services offered by us. In order to open an Account with Peachey Contracting, we will require your name and/or your business name (if applicable), your email and mailing address, and phone number. For the purposes of fraud protection or when providing certain services to you, Peachey Contracting may require further verification of you and/or your business entity. We may also require that a valid payment method, such as a credit card, be maintained on your account.
Your expressed consent in providing information about you to Peachey Contracting can be done in a variety of ways: electronically (email or by signing up on our website), verbally, or in writing. We will let you know if we need this information provided to us differently that how it has been submitted.
Peachey Contracting will maintain billing information and history on you and correspondence with you regarding your account.
When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Peachey Contracting maintains your information as long as it is legally required to and for the ongoing service we provide. Once it is no longer needed, your information is then destroyed.
Using Your Personal Information
Peachey Contracting will use your information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with support and manage your relationship with us
• For the purposes of paying bills on your account for services and making payment for those services
• In working with our service providers to maintain and administer your services to avoid disruptions to your services
• To announce special offers (including special offers from our service providers) or provide other information from time to time through your account, email, mail, or by phone. Special offers that come from our service providers are not given any information about you and these offers will come directly from Peachey Contracting. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you may opt out of future offers at any time by notifying us through your account. If the offer comes electronically, there will be opt out instructions included.
• To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
At no time does Peachey Contracting transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
• Law enforcement or regulatory agency with a valid request to do so.
• Our Service Providers who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
• As otherwise needed to protect or enforce your rights or the rights of others.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally. This data is compiled by Peachey Contracting so that we control the information that is released.
Security of Your Information
Peachey Contracting security practices are continually evolving to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems are maintained. Peachey Contracting uses up-to-date security safeguards to protect its networks and websites from misuse, alteration, copying, disclosure, destruction, monitoring or unauthorized sharing of information and damage. Peachey Contracting safeguards include the use of security software and encryption protocols and involve physical, technical and procedural controls to protect information behind Peachey Contracting's firewall.
Accessing Your Information
Peachey Contracting does allow you to access your records we have about you, however, we cannot release any information to you that may break the privacy of another party. We cannot disclose information for legal, security, or proprietary reasons. If you wish to access your information, please make a request through your account or by emailing or contacting us as described at the top of this privacy statement. Please note that although you are able to access your records, we may charge a fee for the time involved in gathering this information for you.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution